Ukraine President Zelensky Shows What Real Leadership Looks Like

1544ff1da18e4c1884239b72316ba634.png

Between Joe Biden’s slack-jawed incompetence, Justin Trudeau’s dictatorial tendencies, Vladimir Putin’s hard-on for a nuclear holocaust, and whatever the f*ck is going on on top of Boris Johnson’s head, I think we’re all starting to wonder if there’s even one vaguely competent head of state left in the world.

Good news, folks, I found him.

President Volodymyr Zelensky of Ukraine is leading his people through what could well be the early days of World War III (God forbid), and when I say leading, I mean it.

In the days of mounting tension leading up to Russia’s actual invasion of Ukraine, Zelensky traveled across the country to visit the boots on the ground and show his support for the country’s soldiers, as reported by BBC:

The visit was part of the president’s own, two-pronged offensive: showing support for his country’s troops on the one hand, whilst warning allies in the West that trying to “appease” Moscow over Ukraine was dangerous.

For two days, we followed Volodymyr Zelensky as he criss-crossed the country.

By plane and helicopter, we moved from military drills to the actual conflict line and from land into the Azov Sea as the West pumped up the volume on its war-warnings.

. . .

The president’s team told me his security detail were not happy about his high-risk travels, but Volodymyr Zelensky insisted on going ahead.

Wow. A head of state that actually puts his money (and life) where his mouth is? That is literally the most unbelievable part of the 2020’s. I SAID WHAT I SAID.

(By the way, does anyone else think Zelensky is kind of hot? ‘Cause if you say no I totally don’t either, I was just asking, um, for a friend…)

Now that sh*t has hit the fan, knocked it out of the ceiling, and pulled down the entire roof with it, Zelensky is no longer on the frontlines. But he was also quick to deny rumors that he had left Kyiv– in an address on February 15th, he stated,

I know that a lot of fakes are being produced now. In particular, that I allegedly left Kyiv. I stay in the capital, I stay with my people. During the day, I held dozens of international talks, directly managed our country. And I will stay in the capital. My family is also in Ukraine. My children are also in Ukraine. My family is not traitors. They are the citizens of Ukraine. But I have no right to say where they are now.

According to our information, the enemy marked me as the number one target. My family is the number two target. They want to destroy Ukraine politically by destroying the Head of State.

Let’s just take a moment and compare this to the pansy ass b*tch to our north who ran away and hid because a bunch of trucks beeped their horns at him. Or the saggy old hag who gleefully gushed about her ice cream addiction in front of a pair of $24,000 refrigerators while thousands of Americans lost their livelihoods. Or the bumbling man baby who threw lavish government parties at the same time that his administration was forcing people to spend Christmas in isolation.

I’m going to stop there, because I think I’ve made my point, but I encourage y’all to keep it going in the comments.

Later in his speech, Zelensky reiterated Ukraine’s need for international support, but it remains to be seen whether support is forthcoming. I don’t know if it will, I can’t even say if it should. But one thing is already clear: When future generations look back on today’s leaders, they will know who was weak, and they will know Volodymyr Zelensky was strong.

The post Ukraine President Zelensky Shows What Real Leadership Looks Like appeared first on Chicks On The Right.

Rachel S Hoffman Chicks On The Right http://www.chicksontheright.com/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NY postpones primary New York Governor Cuomo Postpones Primary Election as State Gets Slammed By Coronaviruswww.thegatewaypundit.comNew York Governor Andrew Cuomo has postponed the state’s presidential primary election as they continue to get battered by the coronavirus. The primaries were originally scheduled for April 28, but have now been moved to June 23. “I don’t think it’s wise to be bringing a lot of people to one...

Inaccurate Virus Models Are Panicking Officials Into Ill-Advised Lockdowns

Covid-19: Day 87: Mar26th: Why Did Hundreds Of CEOs Resign Just Before The Virus? Millions of locusts cover streets in Oman: Fired Americans Send Unemployment Websites Crashing Down: US deaths top 1,000 as $2.2 trillion in virus aid approved.